Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Days

I realized that I didn't have any pictures from my last days in DC. Oh, how I miss that place!!!!!!

My last night in DC. I walked around the Mall for a little while. Sat on the steps of the Lincoln. My favorite place in DC. Then ended the night at the White House. There was the main tree and then surrounding were little trees representing every state. Can you see the WH in the background?

Packing up to go home. My bed room was tiny. Three in one room...pretty cramped.

Last time at our favorite diner. They had the best milk shakes in the world. Check out the lady in the background. She was pretty crazy that night!

Happy hour with the co-workers. Last time I saw my boss, Mary Beth, and my intern, Mandy Li. Ya, I was emotional. I was surprised that MBB even started to cry when she said goodbye to me.

Our last visit to Maggianos with Dom, the best concierge in the world.

Ice skating in the sculpture gardens at the Mall.

1 comment:

CAGE said...

BETH!
i have not seen you in forever! i love ya!